Creating a Martini package
To begin integrating, you will need a Martini package. This page will guide you on how to create a package from scratch.
Use packages created by other developers
It's possible to export and import packages so you won't have to create packages from the ground up.
To create a package, follow the steps below:
Right click on your instance, and select New > Martini Package. Note that if you change your mind, the target instance can still be re-selected later.
Launch the wizard using keyboard shortcuts only
A way to quickly open the package wizard is through the wizard launcher. To open the wizard this way:
- Press if you're using Martini Desktop; if Martini Online.
mp1 in the search field.
- Select Martini Package from the list of suggestions.
Now that the package creation wizard is visible, you may:
- Reselect the instance where the package will be created;
- Specify the name of your package, which should be valid and unique within the instance;
- Specify the marketplace ID of your package (e.g.
- Specify the version of your package; and
- Choose whether to start the package immediately upon creation or not.
- Click Finish.
Which stands for the initials of 'Martini package'. ↩