Creating a chart from Monitor data
Invoke monitor data refers to the invocation data logged by Martini as it receives requests and sends responses. You can create reports from this type of data through the steps below:
- Open the chart modal by clicking on the charts button of an existing column.
- Set the data source type of your chart as Search Index > Monitor.
- Set the facets you want to display in the chart and how you would like to display them. Report Builder will automatically generate the request to Monitor for you. You can also check the Monitor's response by clicking the View Response button.
- Pick the type of chart you want to use, and specify a name for your chart.
- Click Generate Report to finalize your work.