Generating a license from the TORO Marketplace
To manually generate your license via the TORO Marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Obtain a copy of your product key. Martini will automatically provide one for you after it has been installed and
deployed. You can get it by visiting the Admin UI,
or by entering the
product-keycommand in the CLI tool.
- Visit and login to the TORO Marketplace. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Account Dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click (3) Subscriptions from the navigation panel on the left.
- Next, select one of either (4) "Martini Desktop & Runtime" or "Martini Online" depending on which edition of Martini you want to use.
If you don't have a subscription yet, (5) add a subscription.
- Choose your payment plan (annually or monthly).
- Choose which Martini plan you want to subscribe to.
- Add your plan to your cart and checkout.
- Provide your billing details, if unprovided beforehand.
- Provide your payment details.
- Review your order, agree to the terms and conditions, and then submit your purchase.
After successfully purchasing a subscription, it will now be visible in (6) your list of Martini subscriptions.
Select the subscription you would like to use.
From the appearing panel on the right, click the (7) Generate License button. Provide the following details in the form that appears:
- Description - a short description of your license to help identify it better
- Product Key - the product key you obtained earlier
- Number of Cores - the number of cores accessible to the Martini instance
Once this process has completed, the license text will appear. On the top right of the license text, a blue button can be clicked, which will copy the license to the clipboard.
Is it required to manually generate my license?
If you're going to install your license via the CLI tool, yes. Otherwise, no. There are other methods for automatically generating licenses.